A: Yes you do. You are required to provide as much information you have during the interview process which is scheduled after submitting a completed application form.
A: Yes you can. Your payment can be made online after completing the application form. An agent will be in touch to schedule your interview via a secured Zoom Meeting. If your application is successful, your Maroon ID will be processed and shipped to your location.
A: All Maroons are family; Kindah. Having an Accompong Maroon ID entitles you to privileges specific to the Accompong Maroon Government and its territories.
A: You don’t have to be a blood Maroon to enjoy certain privileges in Accompong Maroon territory. There are means of becoming a part of the society that can be mutually beneficial to non-Maroons. You will be eligible for naturalization.
A: Accomong's Government will not prevent persons from holding both instruments. Everyone has the freedom of choice. Under local and international law, indigenous peoples are entitled to self identity as per customs, traditions and observation of long standing political doctrines
A: Yes you can. Through the application and naturalization process, there are opportunities for individuals from other jurisdictions to become a part of our society.
A: Once you have submitted your application online, via our website portal and pay the processing fees, you will be verified by an agent and given an interview date within 30 days
A: Our citizenship department will work with all applicants to find the proper qualification of status according to Maroon law. Applicants will hear if they are approved or denied within 30 days after their interview date.
A: The first and foremost importance of this Identification is to establish a uniformed protocol to identify Accompong Maroon Citizens and people who wish to become Naturalized Citizens.
Identity is essential for a people to know themselves and to preserve the inalienable birthrights that have been enshrined in international documents and recognized by Governments, Heads of a states and Diplomats representing their Sovereign. The first Accompong Maroons descended from the First Peoples and amalgamated with the great African warrior bloodline who won a Treaty of Peace and Friendship with the British Crown.
International Law enshrined in the #UnitedNations Charter on the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People.
Indigenous peoples and individuals have the right to belong to an indigenous community or nation, in accordance with the traditions and customs of the community or nation concerned. No discrimination of any kind may arise from the exercise of such a right.
1. Indigenous peoples have the right to determine their own identity or membership in accordance with their customs and traditions. This does not impair the right of indigenous individuals to obtain citizenship of the States in which they live.
2. Indigenous peoples have the right to determine the structures and to select the membership of their institutions in accordance with their own procedures.
1. Receive an Accompong Maroon National ID.
2. Accompong Maroon Freedom Status.
3. Accompong Maroon Non-Tax Benefits (Treaty and Indigenous People).
4. Protection under the Constitution for the Sovereign State of Accompong.
5. Maybe eligible to vote in Accompong Maroon Government Elections.
6. Eligible for Residency & Visitation to Accompong Town.
7. Place your name in the Accompong Maroon Vital Statistics.
8. Participate in business and trade with Accompong Government programs.
9. Maybe eligible to join Accompong Sovereign Wealth Fund.